Let’s Go on an Adventure Together!
Pilgrim’s Progress is a wonderful allegorical story of Christian leaving the City of Destruction to journey to the Celestial City with many trials and struggles along the way. Scripture and Life Lessons will be taught through the story as we read it together.
For a Sneak Peak at the class: Click Here
The student will read on the screen from the pre-recorded videos while listening to the dramatic audio, following along word-by-word. We will sing songs, memorize scripture verses, remember God’s promises, and learn about our own spiritual walk, all while completing S.T.E.A.M projects like playing games to learn scriptures, build with Legos, create a nature collection, play a Pilgrim’s Progress board game, navigate through the Flatterer’s digital escape room, and more.
Come and join in the inspirational and academic fun, let’s go on the journey with
I look forward to starting this journey with you!
If you have any questions, please email me at: [email protected]
For more about me as a professor, please see this video: play video
1) Chapter 1: Christian begins his journey
2) Chapter 2: The Slough of Despond
3) Chapter 3: The Place of
Deliverance and Interpreter’s House
4) Chapter 4: The House Beautiful
5) Chapter 5: Apollyon and Valley
of the Shadow of Death
6) Chapter 6: Faithful Friend
7) Chapter 7: Vanity Fair and
8) Chapter 8: Hopeful
9) Chapter 9: Giant Despair
10) Chapter 10: The 4 Pastors and
the Delectable Mountains
11) Chapter 11: The Flatterer
12) Chapter 12: The Enchanted
13) Chapter 13: The Celestial City
14) The life of the author: John Bunyan