This course will be uploaded beginning August 30. Is your child interested in the history of where our music came from? Do they need an elective class? This is part 1 of a 2 part class. This class is designed to increase
students’ musical awareness and give students the tools to actively listen to,
discuss, and critique music from a variety of genres and cultures. We will understand music as a language of
human expression. Students are introduced
to a wide variety of music from primitive to modern times and develop the skill
to recognize patterns, forms and styles in music. We will apply the elements of music to our
favorite music and investigate how music has changed throughout history. This class will cover the Foundations of Music, the Medieval Period, the Renaissance Period, and the Baroque Period.
Music through the Years I (Fall 2022) (Self-paced)
approximately 30 minutes/lesson
16 weeks access
Grades High School
Invite & Earn
Sign In To Earn
- Refer your friends to Luma Learn using your personal link.
- Post on your social media, or send in a message or email.
- Your friend receives their own 10% off coupon towards any Luma Learn class of their choice.
- When your friends click your link and enroll in a Luma Learn class, you'll receive a $10 coupon towards any Luma Learn class.
- Use coupon codes towards any Luma Learn class (no minimum, and multiple coupons can count to a single class)!