Life is a laboratory. Learning is a life-long process. The better we can hone our skills in learning, the more likely our knowledge will last! The goal of this course is to explore various learning tricks that best work for you to master the material, not memorization. Memorization may get you an A on the exam short term, but mastery of the material will last a lifetime. This course offers time tested, proven tricks to learning how to learn. Try each with different subjects of study, or in practical daily occurrences.
Click Here to Watch a Sample Class of Dr. Dan’s General Science Using Study Techniques – Ancient Civilizations
Click Here to Watch a Sample Class of Dr. Dan’s General Science Using Study Techniques – Ancient Greeks
A central focus of each class is to help your student : “Learn how to learn” and remember those facts and names that seem to be overwhelming. It is all about making your topic of interest understandable! Memorization may work on the short term to get that “A” on an exam, but memorization with understanding will last a lifetime!
Why Take Dr. Dan’s “How to Study” Mini Series
- Learn Time Tested Tricks anytime, anywhere online 24/7
- There are 5 Videos in the Series
- Watch one video per day or all of them at one sitting. You choose what technique is best to try for any given subject at any given time.
- Reflect on the effectiveness of one technique over another. Incorporate those that best work for you, eliminate the “study trick” that didn’t improve your overall mastery
- Hone your notetaking skills by pausing the videos, slowing their speed, repeating the content
- Each video is a green screen, fully illustrated, Power Point presentation
Who is this course designed for?
For anyone who wants to take learning to the next level. You’ll find that Dr. Dan will open up a fun new way to approach any subject. Students benefit from Dr. Dan’s many years of Veterinary practice and teaching experience. Your child will be amazed at the unexpected and even silly things that Dr. Dan dreams up to make learning fun and rewarding. Ideally, each video can be viewed more than once, paused, even slowed down or sped up for note taking or study purposes. Hearing Dr. Dan talk slowly will make you laugh and remember the material!
For Just $ 25.00 the “How to Study” Package Includes:
The Video Library:
How to Study Mini-video series (5) – Life skills that will last a lifetime