Get ready as we “pick up steam” exploring the science of Physics (the study of motion). Second Semester of Physical Science covers the final 16 weeks of this comprehensive, self-paced 32-week course. New topics on our plate will include Newton’s Three Laws of Motion, the Four Forces of Nature that governs movement, and the science behind sound and light. If that wasn’t enough, we’ll also include our moving Solar System. All of this will come alive in these fully illustrated Power Point presentations.
Dr. Daniel Korow DVM not only presents the key concepts and ideas related to Physical Science but draws from many sources creating a total package that integrates General Science, Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, as well as his experiences as a veterinarian.
A central focus of each class is to help your student: “Learn how to learn” and remember those facts and names that seem to be overwhelming. It is all about making Science understandable! Memorization may work on the short term to get that “A” on an exam, but memorization with understanding will last a lifetime!
Who is this course designed for?
Whether your learner loves, dislikes, or simply tolerates science, you’ll find that Dr. Dan’s Physical Science will open up a fun new way to approach the subject. This course is also suitable for the struggling learner who desires to go at their own pace! Dr. Dan strives to make concepts understandable and memorable for a lifetime!.
Students benefit from Dr. Dan’s many years of Veterinary practice and teaching experience. Your child will be amazed at the unexpected and even silly things that Dr. Dan dreams up to make physical science fun and rewarding. These videos are intended to engage the student in the masterpiece of God’s design.
Why Take Dr. Dan’s Physical Science Courses
- Earn one High School credit when both semesters are taken
- Learn Physical Science anytime, anywhere online 24/7
- 67 videos in Semester 2 of Physical Science
- Each week (module) is topically divided into several separate videos. Any given module (on average) may have 3-6 Class Videos totaling about 1 hour of instruction. Watch one video per day or all of them at one sitting. You choose what is best for your schedule or your child
- Watch the videos as many times as needed to master the material
- Hone your notetaking skills by pausing the videos, slowing their speed, repeating the content
- Each video is a superior quality, fully illustrated, PowerPoint presentation
For Just $ 165.00 the Second Semester Package Includes:
The Video Library: CLASS ONLY, no lab
- Orientation to Physical Science (1 video) – Getting Started
- How to Study Mini-video series (5 Videos) – Life skills that will last a lifetime
- Class Video Series (67 Videos)
Online Class Quizzing Over Every Module
STUDY helps – aids in comprehension while keeping the BIG picture
- Charts (downloadable PDFs)