There is an astonishing combination of amazing environmental conditions critical for life to exist, survive and thrive on this Big Blue Planet. These conditions for life are much more than “just add water”. Get prepared for quite the adventure as we make one astonishing discovery after another enabling Earth to be a very special, unique and marvelous place to call home! For those who have eyes to see, God’s fingerprints are everywhere!
Each Semester covers 16 weeks of material. This self-paced, comprehensive 32-week course builds a foundation for the later more advanced Sciences of Chemistry (the study of matter) and Physics (the study of motion). Physical Science comes alive in these fully illustrated PowerPoint presentations.
Dr. Daniel Korow DVM not only presents the key concepts and ideas related to Physical Science but draws from many sources creating a total package that integrates General Science, Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, as well as his experiences as a veterinarian.
A central focus of each class is to help your student: “Learn how to learn” and remember those facts and names that seem to be overwhelming. It is all about making Science understandable! Memorization may work on the short term to get that “A” on an exam, but memorization with understanding will last a lifetime!
Who is this course designed for?
Whether your learner loves, dislikes, or simply tolerates science, you’ll find that Dr. Dan’s Physical Science will open up a fun new way to approach the subject. Students benefit from Dr. Dan’s many years of Veterinary practice and teaching experience. Your child will be amazed at the unexpected and even silly things that Dr. Dan dreams up to make physical science fun and rewarding. Over the 16 week period, 73 videos cover the class material. These videos are intended to engage the student in the masterpiece of God’s design.
Why Take Dr. Dan’s Physical Science Courses
- Earn one High School credit when both semesters are taken
- Learn Physical Science anytime, anywhere online 24/7
- Each week (module) is topically divided into several separate videos. Any given module (on average) may have 5-6 Class Videos totally about 1 hour of instruction. Watch one video per day or all of them at one sitting. You choose what is best for your schedule or your child
- Watch the videos as many times as needed to master the material
- Hone your notetaking skills by pausing the videos, slowing their speed, repeating the content
- Each video is a superior quality, fully illustrated, PowerPoint presentation
For Just $ 165.00 the FIRST Semester Package Includes:
The Video Library: CLASS ONLY, no lab
- Orientation to Physical Science (1 video) – Getting Started
- How to Study Mini-video series (5 Videos) – Life skills that will last a lifetime
- Class Video Series (73 Videos)
Online Class Quizzing Over Every Module
STUDY helps – aids in comprehension while keeping the BIG picture
Charts (downloadable PDFs)
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science Textbook, 2nd ed. by Jay Wile, Apologia Press (Textbook)
- Exploring Creation in Physical Science Solutions Manual, 2nd ed. by Jay Wile, Apologia Press (Test & Solutions book).
Both can be purchased individually or as a set. Many available online both new or used.