Explore the Wonders of Life with these High School Lab Experiments centering around Biology. Hands-on labs bring the field of Biology to life!
Each lab includes:
- A lab HANDOUT
- A lab VIDEO
- A lab SOLUTIONS Guide
- A lab QUIZ
Individual Labs Topics include:
- The Dissection of the Eye
- The Dissection of the Lungs
- The Dissection of the Heart
- Carbon Dioxide and the Greenhouse Effect
- The Dissection of the Earthworm
- The Dissection of the Crayfish
- Exploring the Insect World
- The Dissection of the Fish
- The Dissection of the Frog
- Exploring the Amazing Plant Pigment Anthocyanin
Dr. Daniel Korow DVM not only presents the key concepts and ideas related to Chemistry but draws from many sources creating a total package that integrates General Science, Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, as well as his experiences as a veterinarian.
A central focus of each class is to help your student: “Learn how to learn” and remember those facts and names that seem to be overwhelming. It is all about making Science understandable! Memorization may work on the short term to get that “A” on an exam, but memorization with understanding will last a lifetime!
Why Take Dr. Dan’s 2nd Semester Biology Lab Course
- Enjoy High School Biology labs anytime, anywhere online 24/7
- There are 25 Videos in the Series
- Watch the videos as many times as needed to master the material
- Fill out your lab handout as you watch. Even better do the lab while watching and pausing the video
- Watch any or all the videos more than once
- Each video is a green screen, superior quality, fully illustrated, PowerPoint presentation
Who is this course designed for?
It can be used with the curriculum Exploring Creation in Biology Textbook, 2nd ed. by Jay Wile, Apologia Press (Textbook) or as a supplement to any other text. Whether your learner loves, dislikes, or simply tolerates science, you’ll find that Dr. Dan’s Biology Labs Sem. 1 and 2 will open up a fun new way to approach the subject. Students benefit from Dr. Dan’s many years of Veterinary practice and teaching experience. Your child will be amazed at the unexpected and even silly things that Dr. Dan dreams up to make Biology fun and rewarding. Over the 16 week period of Dr. Dan’s Science Chemistry Sem. 1, these 25 videos cover the lab requirements. Ideally, each video can be viewed and paused as you are performing the lab at home. At the end of the lab, Dr. Dan will interpret the results. A solutions handout will also be available to check your answers.
For Just $ 125.00 the SECOND Semester Package Includes:
The Video Library: LAB ONLY
- Orientation to Chemistry (1) – Getting started
- How to Study Mini-video series (5) – Life skills that will last a lifetime
- Lab Video Series (25)
Online Lab Quizzing Over Each Lab
- A Biology Textbook – such as Exploring Creation in Biology Textbook, 2nd ed. by Jay Wile, Apologia Press (Textbook) Many available online both new/used
- Dr. Dan’s Biology Lab Manual Semester 1 ($15.00) as a PDF download