This class will serve as an introduction to classical ballet for grades k-2. Only classical music and Christian music will be used for the class. Each week, we will begin with a basic barre warm up and then complete center combinations and across the floor exercises. Students will learn the five positions of the feet and port de bras (arm positions) and how to use them when dancing to music.
Ballet Grades K-2 (Physical Education) (Live)
Meets Monday at 11:30 AM EST
45 minutes/week for 9 weeks
Sep 06, 2021 to Nov 08, 2021
Invite & Earn
Sign In To Earn
- Refer your friends to Luma Learn using your personal link.
- Post on your social media, or send in a message or email.
- Your friend receives their own 10% off coupon towards any Luma Learn class of their choice.
- When your friends click your link and enroll in a Luma Learn class, you'll receive a $10 coupon towards any Luma Learn class.
- Use coupon codes towards any Luma Learn class (no minimum, and multiple coupons can count to a single class)!